I really don't know why everything has to happen the last week of school. I really wish that they would try to spread out the fun activities throughout the year...this last week has been chaos! The boys had a lot of activities to attend...and with DJ being out of town for part of the week - that means I'm hoppin all day! Of course the end of year Spring Parties were scattered throughout the week - they were fun to help plan and attend, but I'm glad they are over.
We started the week off with Dallen's end of year preschool trip to an animal park. He loved it. He got to play with bunnies, turtles and even lemurs! It was a fun day.

Ethan had his Animal Expo this week, and he did an awesome job with his Pit Viper animal project. I was so impressed that he put his own PowerPoint slideshow together and built his own diarama. He did a great job!

We ended the week at the doctor with Spencer...Strep Throat has struck again. He was pretty bummed to miss the last two days of school (he missed all the pizza parties, movies, water balloons, and all the other learning that takes place). I tried to convince him that he was lucky - he got two extra days of summer - he didn't go for it! Now the fun of summer begins...I'm actually looking forward to it in some wierd way. It will be challenging keeping all 6 kids busy and happy, but I'm thinking it will be fun!
1 comment:
Well, of course Wonder-Mom is excited for the summer with her kiddos!! I think it's a great attitude and look forward to hearing about your adventures! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment